If you’ve done any or all of the things below (like I have in the past week), we should be friends. Some things…you should never be ashamed of.
It’s totally acceptable if…
1. You get legitimately pissed off (like, could slap a stranger on the street) and consider marching right back into the nail salon when your gel nail chips after one week. Uh…hello, gel nails! You’re going to give us all HAND CANCER; the LEAST you can do is not chip for 14 days or more. I don’t think that’s asking too much.
2. You’re a bitch to an ex dude when he tries to hook up late night.
And then you laugh like this.
3. You have to leave a party early because you get an adult tummy-ache from eating too many sweets. When you tell your friend, “We have to leave, like, now,” she’s all, “Whaa? We just got here!” Then you’re forced to tell her the truth, because if not, she’ll think you have diarrhea or just want to go hook up with your ex.
4. You roll down the windows, blare Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe,” and sing at the top of your lungs. At a red light. In traffic. And do the awkward, white girl, upper body dance.
5. You think it’s completely f*cking insane ridiculous that people are actually calling Brad and Angelina “America’s Royal Couple.”
We all know that’s Beyonce and Jay-Z.
Have a great weekend, everyone! Do some things you’re proud of!