Howdy, hotties! Between Magic Mike, 50 Shades of Grey, the ridiculous heat wave, getting a tad too much sun at the beach this weekend, and my apartment building’s lack of insulation, I am hotter than two hamsters humping in a wool sock.
You’re welcome for that visual.
I have some fun beauty stuff in store for this week, but before we get to that, it’s time for another overshare of things I’ve done recently and hope you have, too. Presenting:
It’s totally acceptable if…
1. As much as you love America, you see pictures like this on Pinterest and think, “Those girls have too much time on their hands.”
2. You’re still not tired of “Call Me Maybe.” Like, not even a little bit.
3. You finally decide to taste the Koolaid.
4. You literally screamed and/or spit out your wine when Sean gave Emily that disgusting tongue
kiss lick on The Bachelorette. Then lost it again when he over-dramatically ran after her (for the second time) to violate her mouth once more.
5. Sometimes, you wish you could turn back the hands of time.
Well there you have it. Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July and do some things to make your country proud!