ATTENTION! Stop stalking your ex on Facebook, cursing your co-worker playing the Creed Pandora station, and put down the mimosa disguised in a coffee cup because something big is happening at Witty + Pretty HQ right now! Okay, so it’s not THAT big of a deal, but I am proud to announce my first guest blogger (hopefully the first of many). I’ll let her intro herself below, but definitely check out her lovely and awesome site (you might even recognize her guest blogger today, wink wink) and her bride-to-be wish list below (yes, she is recently engaged!). After checking it out, it kinda’ made me want to get married someday. Or at least have a wedding. Wait…
Take it away, new friend!
Hello Witty + Pretty readers! I’m Becky and I blog over at the Pumpkin Spot. Ashley was kind enough to have me over today to share my Bride-to-be Wishlist. I’m in full wedding planning mode and have put together a holiday wishlist inspired by the big day.
1. The Natasha Pearl clutch is the perfect combination of pretty and functional for the wedding day. It actually has room for wedding day essentials (lipstick, a few Xanax) and looks fabulous at the same time!
2. A Clarisonic. If anything will get your skin wedding day ready without spending a fortune, this is it.
3. Ippolita teardrop earrings. I’m the kind of girl who hasn’t picked out my wedding dress yet not only because I’m indecisive, but because I want to be sure its the right dress for the jewelry I want to wear. Kinda sad, but that’s how I roll. These earrings are amazing and a total showstopper.
4. In anticipation of all the thank you cards that will need to go out, pretty stationery is a must. Rifle Paper company always has amazing cards and stationery for the perfect occasion.
5. Absolutely necessary. I religiously took Pure Barre classes when I lived in Philly (I miss you Marissa and Noelle!) and cannot wait until the new one opens in Cleveland. Pure Barre is an amazing workout and will shrink your ass in no time for the wedding. If you haven’t tried it, go for it! I can’t say enough about it and really need to get back in shape ASAP.
Thanks to Ashley for having me over on her always hilarious and awesome blog. Let me know what you think of the Bride-to-be Wishlist and if there is anything I should add!