FOR THE GUYS:
Hey, fellas-who-haven’t-gotten-your-lady-anything-for-Valentine’s-Day-yet. If she reads this blog, she’s coming strong with the exact “gift” you want, so you better be prepared with something equally as special. And here’s a NEWSFLASH: If she says she doesn’t want/like flowers, guess what? She’s lying. Or she’s actually a dude (which would suck for you). All girls like receiving flowers. And yes, getting them out of the blue is always better, but Valentine’s Day will do. If you haven’t secured an order, Uber (read: badass black car service) is to the rescue with its Romance on Demand. Tomorrow, you’ll be able to send a dozen roses hand-delivered by a friendly, gentlemanly driver all from a tap on your Uber app. It’s that easy. (And I know you like easy.)
The special is available in the following cities: Washington D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, LA, Boston,Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, San Diego, Philadelphia, Denver, Phoenix, Minneapolis, and Toronto. Click on your city as details can vary, but in Atlanta, this is how it works: From 10 a.m.-5 p.m. EST, drivers will be delivering romance through the streets of Atlanta. There’s a limited amount, so get on it early! You can request on-demand roses right from your Uber app (see image).
Set the location you want the gift to be delivered, receive an ETA and the Uber team delivering the gift will call to confirm details. The team will arrive to your desired location, and one well-dressed guy or gal will deliver the roses with a personalized card to your Valentine. For just $95 you get: A boxed bouquet of a dozen fresh red roses, personalized card, and the chance for her to receive a “white rose” surprise gift! Click HERE for more ATL details.
And now, boys, step away from the blog. Seriously.
FOR THE LADIES:
I already shared the sexy stuff to wear under your pretty outfit, but those frilly, little pieces aren’t doing you any favors in the ab department. But we all know a full-body Spanx girdle situation is the farthest thing from a turn-on. I’ve found some pieces that do the tummy-taming trick under your tight dress without the biker short hideousness. And most importantly, they’re easy to slip off and stuff into your purse.
1. Spanx Simplicity Booty Booster short ($68): If you need some extra junk in your trunk or just a boost for your backside, these do the trick. And don’t worry; you’ll be more Kim K. than Nicki Minaj (seriously…is her ass even real?)
2. Spanx Haute Couture Vintage Rise brief ($118): This old-fashioned, high-rise getup looks like something Kate Winslet would have worn in Titanic. I mean…it’s borderline glam! If only your man was as hot as Leo (no offense).
3. Spanx Boostie-Yay! Comfy Corset ($84): This retro-inspired midsection minimizer does the same trick as the Haute Couture brief, but sans undies. And it won’t feel like your ribs are being crushed every time you take a breath.
4. Cosabella 24/7 waist cincher ($43.50): Feast your peepers on this pretty little piece in black or lavender lace and you (or he) won’t even know what its true purpose is.
5. Assets Red Hot Label Luxe & Lean high-waist thong ($42): Body shaping! Sexy lace! No panty lines! Winner winner Valentine’s dinner!
Your secrets are safe with me.