And so it begins! The Witty + Pretty 1-year anniversary weeklong giveaway extravaganza!
But more importantly: It’s Earth Day. The ONE day you have of the entire year to SAVE THE PLANET. Did you recycle your Starbucks cup this morning? Extra points if you walked in with your own mug and asked them to fill it up so you wouldn’t waste a cup. There ain’t no shame in your Earth-saving game.
In honor of the holiday, I’m giving away three packages of some of my favorite natural/organic beauty products that all use ingredients from nature instead of ones that can damage it (and our bodies).
1. Sally B’s Skin Yummies: This line is non-toxic (of course), paraben-free, and uses Earth-friendly ingredients to nourish and beautify skin. The package includes a delicious-smelling (but not overpowering) organic bar soap ($5; I have the lemongrass in my shower right now), Carrot Facial Dream Cream ($36) to calm your skin and make it silky smooth, and a B Glossy lip gloss ($18), which I love for its shine and subtle color, moisturizing power, and cool tingle.
2. HollyBeth Organics: These primo products need no introduction (because I already blogged about them HERE), but know that they are top-notch in all-natural luxury skincare. The giveaway package includes the magical Orange Peppermint Shea Butter Cream ($25) that will transform your hands, Geranium Jasmine Lavender Body Lotion ($37) to have you smelling like a flirty flower, and the Rose Geranium Toner ($12.50), a face-freshening, travel MUST-have.
3. Dirty Beauty: Don’t get it twisted–despite the edgy name, these products will clean you up the natural way with ingredients from the ground (and they’re fair trade certified so you’re supporting local farmers). Make your skin glow and/or prep for a spray tan with the Sugar Body Polish ($24), then give your face the same treatment with the clarifying, gently exfoliating Oatmeal Papaya Face Wash ($22).
Ready to win!?
1. Leave a comment on this blog entry stating what you do to help save the planet (recycle, carpool to happy hour, BYO bags to the grocery store, etc.). Make sure to leave your correct email address so I can alert you if you win!
2. Like the post featuring this blog entry on the Witty + Pretty Facebook page.
3. Winners will be picked at random and the contest ends Friday at 5 p.m.
Word to your Mother (Earth).