I’m always on the hunt for the perfect sports bra. As a modest 34C (or so the experts tell me), I don’t need the MOST intensive support, but I do NOT like the girls to be bouncing around when I’m exercising as that means they are losing collagen/elasticity, which leads to sagging (NOOOOO!). I picked up the Moving Comfort Vixen sports bra at DEKA Atlanta and have fallen in love.
1. It’s cute, comfortable, and minimizes armpit fat (A MUST).
2. It gives you cleavage. Personally, this is not a requirement for something I’m working out in, but hey, it never hurts.
3. It has built-in cups for great shape and super support. Keyword: Built-in, so you never have to worry about cheap inserts moving around, falling out in the wash, etc. like some other brands (ahem, Lulu).
4. It’s moisture-wicking and quick-drying. I can sweat it up at Flywheel and not feel as gross when I pick up dinner at Whole Foods after (and if I see a cute guy, I have some cleavage to show off at the salad bar).
5. It’s affordable at just $38 online (and some are on sale right now for $21-$22)!
I only have this one Moving Comfort bra, but I definitely plan on buying more. I’ve spoken with a few fitness professionals and they agree this is a great brand for all chest sizes (the site makes it easy to shop by bra size). And I love the virtual Sports Bra Fitting Room with everything you need to know to pick out the perfect piece for your lovely lady lumps.
One note about sizing – some of the bras come in A/B and C/D options. For a 34C, I should wear the Vixen C/D in a small, but I actually have the Vixen A/B medium, which is probably the same size as the C/D small and gives me a great, snug fit. There are lots of stores (including Dick’s) where you can find them and try on if you’re wary of ordering online. Click HERE for retailers.
You’ll be breast friends in no time.