If there’s one thing we can agree on when it comes to Instagram, it’s this:
And if there’s another thing we can agree on, it’s that animals are the best. Animals don’t wake up in the morning, put on a full face of makeup, then take a selfie and hashtag #IWokeUpLikeThis. Animals don’t pretend to eat fattening food for the sake of a douchebag photo, force their friends to snap “candids” of them, and agonize over which filter makes them look skinniest and/or the number of likes they get on their #TBTs. Here are just 15 times (of thousands) when animals trump humans on the ol’ IG.
1. Fashion bloggers/outfit pics.
2. Artsy BFF back photo.
3. Eating (or pretending to).
4. Creepy mustache close-up. (Much better on a pussy, am I right?)
5. Getting high (I assume they have medical prescriptions).
7. The “Look back at it” ass pic.
8. Sleeping pic. (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: We know you aren’t sleeping, asshole; you took the damn picture.)
9. The OH-SO-CLEVER “I’m on a boat” pic. (PS, you’re on a dinghy, mother f*cker.)
10. Duck face. Which people are still doing apparently.
11. The blowout.
12. Licking an ice cream cone (or pretending to).
13. Sibling love.
14. Sticking the tongue out.
15. Share a Coke campaign.
16. The POWER COUPLE (ha).
I don’t think I’m alone when I say I prefer doggie style.
Keep on doing you, humans. I’ll be over here looking at puppies, overusing the Valencia filter, and trying to figure out what the hell Khloe Kardashian is ever saying.
Follow on Instagram @AshHess where I prove my dog is way cooler than me.