Pantone is to the color world what Taylor Swift is to breakups: The absolute authority. And they’ve decided that the 2013 Color of the Year is none other than glorious, dazzling, color-of-money(ish) EMERALD. You go, green!
This means we have no other choice than to let our fingers take a trip to Emerald City with these pretty polishes:
1. Nails Inc. Emerald Nail Jewelry, $11
2. Dolce & Gabbana The Nail Lacquer in Wild Green, $20
3. Julep Nail Vernis in Emilie, $14 (also avail on Amazon)
4. Essie polish in Pretty Edgy, $8 (also avail on Amazon)
5. Button London Thames Nail Lacquer, $15
6. 18 karat white gold, diamond, and emerald ring, $11,105 (Okay, so it’s not polish, but it should get the point across.)
Shine bright like a
*Psst, Sephora and Pantone are putting out a limited-time emerald collection (eye shadow, liner, mascara, lip gloss, etc.) in March so stay tuned! Oh, and do you like W+P on Facebook yet? Just askin’….